Monday 3 July 2017

Iviliyana Layers From manila Philippines For Friendship And Dating


Hello companions, I am Iviliyna Layers from Manila Philippines. I am gorgeous with wonderful figure and ordinary stature having getting a charge out of in Surat with my companions of school. I am understudy of Architect planning from Manila college. I found on this site Surat young ladies whatsapp numbers so I am likewise intrigued to present my profile for whatsapp Friendship In Manila..

I cherish swimming and running, cooking at occasions and Watching motion pictures are likewise my leisure activities. I have dream to end up noticeably best cook and dependably attempt to put forth a strong effort. So I am presenting my whatsapp number here with profile, intrigued one should contact in remarks then I'll get him.

Dating Profile

 Name: Ivliliyna

Last Name: layers

Sexual orientation: Female

Dialect: Hindi, English

Whatsapp Number: +63456879878

Interests: Jogging, Swimming, Study, Cooking in relaxation time, Watching Movies.

Occupation: Job Holder

Town: Philippines

City/State: manila

Country:Philippines

No comments:

Post a Comment

Beenish From Islamabad Pakistan For Online WHatsapp Friendship

Hi i am Beenish From Islamabad  Pakistan. i'm hot girl my body figure is hot.I want online dating so i am sharing my  Facebook id...