Monday 3 July 2017

Rekha From Chennai India For Online Friendship

Hi sweet friends, I m Rekha from Chennai India.My age is 27 year.My Figure is superb and under control.My hobbies are cooking, music and outing.I also love Tamil Movies and watching Dramas.I am in Final Year of my University Study and looking for a cooking center to make myself perfect because I want to become a master chef.  I love my parents and live with them in Chennai so I m looking for an online friend from India.He will be decent and good looking.I m sharing My Whats app Number and profile so interested guys Contact me.
Name Rekha
city Chennai
Age 27 year
Country India
whatsapp number +917869890960

1 comment:

Beenish From Islamabad Pakistan For Online WHatsapp Friendship

Hi i am Beenish From Islamabad  Pakistan. i'm hot girl my body figure is hot.I want online dating so i am sharing my  Facebook id...